Come and join us at Camp Saturna for some exciting winter-time adventures! Enjoy great cross-country skiing and snowshoeing at the camp or just relax in front of the fire while gazing out over Silver Lake. The camp is a great location for larger groups that want a single lodging option.
Camp Saturna is also an excellent base camp for skiing/snowboarding at the Mt. Baker Ski Area, hiking and snowshoeing in the Mt. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, and other year-round fun in the surrounding area!
Your booking provides exclusive use of the site and facilities, which includes:
- Modern Bunkhouse with accommodations for up to 44 guests, shared bathrooms, and lounge
- Main Lodge
- Warm and cozy dining hall with seating for 139 and a beautiful river rock fireplace
- Full commercial kitchen including all necessary preparation space, appliances, serving tools and storage (catering not included)
- 133 Acres of Forest Land and Lakefront Property to explore with cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, archery range and climbing wall
- Firewood – an endless supply of dry, locally sourced wood to keep you warm and cozy!